What can you do with the Shopping cart REST API?
It is the best solution to build Opencart Mobile App. This can be an app that users download on a mobile device and they can add items to cart, browse categories, register, login, checkout and pay.
It supports the full checkout process.
This extension is the best choose for you, if you’re needing to use OpenCart with a mobile or other client app.
Opencart Rest API is a full featured api that allows you to set up your own rest services within minutes.It is designed to provide you with all the features you need from a webshop while keeping it as simple as possible to use.
- Simple installation
- Multi-store support
- Supports the complete checkout process
- Available with OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- Request and response payloads are formatted as JSON.
- Sell digital & physical products
- Full customer management module
- Shopping cart management
- Social login support, it allows your users to login and register with Google and Facebook
- Multilingual support
- OAuth server included in the package
- PHP sample code included in the package
For full features list, please visit demo sites, where you can try all services.
RESTFUL API allows communication between a device or application with opencart.
If you develop Android / Windows 8 / IOS apps, this is a great extension for you.
When you buy the extension at usual price you automatically get the one time usage license. It enables you to use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same package again if you plan to use the same extension in connection with another or other projects
Buy for 2 sites and get 20% off
Buy for 5 sites and get 50% off
Buy for 20 sites and get 60% off
|Unlimited license: contact us|
We love helping customers get up and running with our rest api!
Should you have any questions about opencart rest API simply contact us
Please choose the extension carefully to your opencart version, because we can not send the other version for free, if you buy the wrong version.
We can help you to choose the right version of extension, if you need help, please contact us: contact us
- PHP 5.3 or higher (minimum 5.3.28 for OAuth version because of PDO)
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- PDO (for OAuth version)
- VQMod installed (only for Opencart 1.5.x, the extension for Opencart 2.x.x uses OCMod)
- The API works on Nginx, and Windows server too