Support Policy Summary
- We provide support only for valid Opencart-api.com product purchases.
- We provide support only in English and in Hungarian.
- Guaranteed reply time is up to 24 hours within business days.
- We reply all email from oldest to newest. Please do not repost if you are not adding essential information to the email. Reposting on an unanswered email will reset the timer and will slow down response time.
- Sometimes we may need access to your FTP and web store admin.
- We cannot guarantee that all of our modules will be out-of-the-box compatible with any other extension or a customized OpenCart.
About this Support PolicyThis Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us for the Opencart-api.com. If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us before using the Website. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
Product Support ChannelsWe will only provide Support Services through our contact form and direct email. We don’t provide our Support Service through any other channel (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Skype or over the phone) at this time. You will need to submit a message using the contact form or send a direct email to us.Our frequently answered questions (or “FAQs”) contain answers to common questions and may help answer questions you may have. These FAQ’s are relatively generic and may not be directly relevant to your specific query or challenge. In order to ensure shortest response times and provide fast service, we recommend you submit your storefront URL, storefront admin and provide us with temporary FTP access.After the issue, matter of the ticket, is resolved by the Opencart-api.com staff, you must immediately disable the temporary FTP and webstore access given.
What Our Support Service CoversWe only support our Products. Our Support Service includes assistance with Product installations, configuration and use. If you spot a fatal error in the code and are using the latest versions of all code on your website, please contact us. You have access to technical support when you have at least one purchase with a valid, non-expired license. If your license has expired and you need our support, you should renew your license.Your access will be banned permanently in cases of account forgery, falsified data, abuse, offensive behavior or copyright infringement
What Our Support Service Doesn’t CoverOur Support Service does not cover our Products supplied by 3rd Parties who are not our Resellers or 3rd Party products and services. We may require you to disable 3rd Party products which are installed alongside our Products before we will be able to assist you. We do not give general Opencart support. Use the opencart.com forums for general Opencart support.
CustomisationWe provide our Products as is. We can not customise our Products or support any 3rd Party customisations of our Products for free. A customisation is anything that changes the way our Products function relative to how we make our Products available to you.
Bug FixingWe will fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention.
RefundsRefunds will be considered, if the product fails to work or does not work as advertised, provided that it was properly installed and checked by our support department. To further guarantee customer’s satisfaction or in case of obstacles, our support team, requires a limited time access to customer’s store front and FTP credentials. In this way we guarantee that the product is properly installed and we are able to check if its full functionality is as described. If any of our products fails to respond to the above listed criteria and provided that our Support Team has assured that the product is not functioning, in the advertised manner, the customer is issued a refund.
Refunds can’t be issued in the circumstances below:
- The item doesn’t work as claimed and you have never asked for help.
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- You simply change your mind;
- You bought a few extensions to compare.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- You ask for goodwill