Acceptance of Terms
Opencart-api.com (“Provider”) provides software and website services to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). If you do not agree to the TOS, then you should not use the opencart-api.com website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to extensions. Reproduction is prohibited.
Provider offers digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. The only caveat to this is when the product is defective.
Customers will be required to create an account when purchasing any products. They are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and are not permitted to share and/or distribute their account login details. Customers are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account and agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from customer failure to comply with these terms.
Account Termination and Suspension
Provider reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated.
After Provider has successfully received customer payment, customer account login information will be emailed to the email address provided during signup. This may take up to 30 minutes after purchase but usually happens within 5-10 minutes.
Customers are free to make changes to our products to match their needs. This includes all PHP files distributed with our products. However, once changes are made to our products, no product support will be provided due to difficulties troubleshooting and debugging custom changes.
Customers may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Opencart-api.com.
Provider reserves the right at any time to modify and/or discontinue a product with or without notice. Further, Provider may add new products and/or services with or without notice. Costs of products or services are subject to change at any time by posting the changes to the Provider website.
Business use of our goods and services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Provider and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Good or Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Provider does not provide any warranty.
Liability for our products and services
When permitted by law, provider will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of provider for any claim under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid provider to use provider’s goods and/or services.
In all cases provider will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- You agree to use our products for one website per product purchased. Contact us if you require it for more and we will quote a volume based price.
- We send our invoices electronically, we will send it after you purchased the product
- When you buy the extension at usual price you automatically get the one time usage license. It enables you to use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same package again if you plan to use the same extension in connection with another or other projects.
- Please choose the module carefully and make sure it works with your version of OpenCart as we do not provide refunds.
- We will ensure you have access to the Download for your purchase, but once you have the file it is your responsibility to create backups. We will not always be able to provide you with access to what you bought if you lose the files.
- The products you purchase are as is at time of purchase. We guarantee that the module you purchase will work with the versions indicated on our website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to charge for future versions of the same modules.
- All products and services purchased on this site are guaranteed for OpenCart stores with no core modifications, unless otherwise specified. If you have made modifications to your OpenCart store’s core files, there is no guarantee they will work, and if they do, there is no guarantee of what they will do.
- We do not take responsibility for the effects of our modules on your store.Please create backups and test on development servers before your live store.
- After installing the extension, it will send your order ID, API version,site URL and your opencart version number to our server. It help us to provide better customer support if you have any problem, because we will have information about your exact opencart and API version.
The Terms of Service can be changed through time, so you should check this page from time to time for any possible changes that have been made.